Reward activity: 👑Luxury limited package💥Buy 50 Free 50 (100PCS)-Hot sale 🔥 Only 1000PCS left.The order is late and there is no more. Don't miss this opportunity!!!
BUY 15 Free 5 & Buy50 FREE 50 & FREE SHIPPING & Buy more Free more！You can apply for refund at any time if you are not satisfied with the goods after receiving them！
🤑🤑Do you like investing? Do you like collecting? Do you like coins?
The latest release of the 2021 AMERICAN EAGLE coin will become your collection and wealth management product with the most appreciation potential in 2021!💸
- 35th-anniversary coin in the American Eagle Series!
- The individual face values of $1 (USD) are fully backed by the US government.
- On the obverse is a depiction of Lady Liberty.
- The reverse features a family of American bald eagles.
Available from 1986 onward, the American Eagle coins have long featured a depiction of Walking Liberty on the obverse and the heraldic eagle on the reverse. The 2021 release of the American Eagles marks the last time you will be able to purchase this design combination together as a new reverse design will debut in the series by mid-2021.
The coin is highly recognizable and is well suited for savvy investors, collectors, and those new to coin collecting.( It doesn't include the box)
Don’t miss your chance to purchase the final edition of the coin with its original reverse design. For some collectors, this will be the opportunity to complete their collection with the last of this original design minted at the West Point Mint.
On the obverse side of 2021 American Eagle Coins is a depiction of Lady Liberty. This iconic image was created in 1907 by Augustus Saint-Gaudens for the US Mint to use on its circulation coins. It was featured on the obverse side of the $20 Double Eagle from 1907 to 1933 and depicts Liberty in front-facing relief as she walks toward the viewer with a torch held out in her right hand as she carries an olive branch in her left.
The reverse face of the 2021 1 oz American Eagle coins includes an image of American bald eagles. This design of a family of American bald eagles was created in 1986 by Miley Busiek and features a male eagle flying over the nest as it carries a branch in its talons.
👉 Our Guarantee
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- We ship to all over the world
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.